Reality Bites!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beans is ready for Jay and Nas!!!!


BEANIE’S TALKING….

Rumor has it, there is a new Jay-Z diss on the way. Beans said he wouldn’t stop until Jay responded. Also, Beans isn’t fearing a Nas/Jay alliance. Here is what he had to say to DJ On & On:

“I credit him for the moves he make, but I'm nice at chess too. They say he got a record [that's] supposed to come out, the remix to that “New York” sh*t. He poppin' shots at me. He poppin' shots at 50.”

“I'm not worried about Nas. I did that already. I did that already, in defense of [Jay]. I was there when dude was in the studio, on the couch, scratching his head under pressure.”

LMAO! At that last line, I actually visualized in my head: Jay-Z scratching his head after “Ether.” Man, you can’t do anything any more. It will comeback and bite you.


Courtesy of allhiphop

No comments:

Post a Comment